Ahaglow Skin Rejuvenating Face Wash Gel Review, Price and Swatch

Hello Beautiful,

Today I’ll be writing about my favourite face wash none other than Ahaglow face wash and I’m currently loving my clear skin, so I thought I must share my views on my current face wash. You all know There is an old saying “face is the mirror of your mind”. Indeed it is, one can make an idea about your nature just by looking at your face.
So I’ll tell you about the face wash that really really helps in getting clear skin. I have been using this past 6 months. The best part about this product, besides being so effective is, its price, which is quite reasonable.
Product claims:
-  rejuvenate your skin by shedding away the old and dead skin cells.
reduces the number of superficial wrinkles       
improve skin tone and texture.
unblocks and cleanses the pores.
Key Ingredients: Aloe Vera, Glycolic Acid, Vitamin E, Gel Base



Packaging:

It comes in a yellow bottle with a flip open cap. The tube is very neat and strong. It comes in two packaging and good for travelling.



Directions for use:

Just take out required amount of face wash and crush the multi coloured millicapsules. Work up a lather and massage on your wet face with upward circular motion. Rinse it off with water. You are advised to use it twice. It is nothing to do with your beauty. It is all about hygiene. So its upto you.



My Review:

Before writing about my opinion I would like to tell you about my skin stats: I have dry skin with oily T-zone and I used to have mild acne so one of my friend suggested me to give this face wash a try. It is a really good face wash for acne prone skin and yes I admit because of this I have clear skin today. This face wash has a very refreshing smell.
Ahaglow face wash is transparent in color with multi coloured milli capsules. Yes it’s a gel based face wash. After using this face wash, my facial skin gets softer and looks fresh. Its refreshing fruity smell last for some minutes. The face wash nicely removes dirt , oil and do makes my skin soft and fresh. The face wash rejuvenates my skin as it claimed. And most importantly with the regular use of this face wash, all my acnes gone and got my clear skin back
Pros of Ahaglow face wash:

·        It is affordable.
·        It has very refreshing fruity fragrance.
·        It helps to get rid of dry and dead skin cells growing of new ones.
·        It contains Glycolic acid which is very good acne fighting ingredient.
·        It is a gel based face wash lathers up nicely.
·        It also helps with oil control

Cons of Ahaglow face wash:
·        It is not Sodium Lauryl Sulphate free.

·        Dry skin needs moisturiser after using it.

Price: Rs. 128 for 50 gms
GNG Meter: 5/5
Availabilty: Ahaglow face wash is available in all the medical store.

Final Verdict: Its a awesome product. It not only make my skin acne free but also makes it soft and fresh. It worth a try!

Have a wonderful day!
Love GnG,
xoxoxo

Have a question? Post Here.
Please do give me feedback, would love it!!
If you Like it, Subscribe & Comment!!!

                              Thanks for reading everyone!!


Share on Google Plus
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments:

Post a Comment