Garnier Gentle Cleansing Milk Review, Price

Garnier Gentle Cleansing Milk

Hello sweeties,

I love makeup and keep on trying new beauty products but when it comes to removing it, then its always become a headache or difficult task for me. Therefore, always in search of a good cleanser I came across Garnier Daily Care Cleansing Milk. I found out its pretty good and  today I am going to review it.
(Psssttt...Secret tip -For those of us with dry skin can use it as a face cleanser daily. Believe me try it!) Every face wash and face soap irritates their skin so in that case you can just apply this and massage it on your face and just wash it away with water. It completely removes makeup and impurities whilst leaving your skin with a clean and fresh feel. This is very light formula leaves no grease.

Product claims:
Garnier gentle cleansing milk is enriched with Grape Water, cleanses & removes makeup, refreshes & moisturizes skin, for all skin types, can be used for face, eyes make up & lipsticks removal. Dermatologically tested.


Packaging:
It comes in a white bottle with a screw cap. Good for travelling.

My Review

I have dry skin so I was searching for a cleanser which does not give me the dry feeling. It is thick white milky kind of lotion which contains a very fresh fragrance. This product removes all dirt and makeup from my face leaving my skin soft, clean and fresh and yes!! non greasy as well. This cleansing milk works great as a makeup remover and it removes almost every bit of it from my face but yes at the same time difficult to remove eye make up. A very little amount is needed on cotton pad and my makeup got removed completely. It barely took few minutes. Though it claims to remove eye makeup but it took really efforts to remove eye make up and you should be careful around eyes since it is a eye irritant.

Pros
1) Soft and milky texture
2) Easily get absorbed into the skin
3) Does not feel greasy or too heavy
4) Keeps the skin moisturized
5) Suitable for dry to normal skin type
6) Easily Available

Cons     
1) Price a bit high
2) Doesn't remove eye makeup that easily

Have a wonderful day!
Love,
GnG!

Price: Rs. 125 for 100ml
GNG Meter: 3.5/5

Conclusion: All in all it’s a fair product has a good quality and nice texture. Gentle enough for daily use.

Will I Repurchase -  I do until I won't find a better cleanser than this .
Do I recommend this product?
Yes. Do try it.
Have a question? Post Here.

Please do give me feedback and whether this review was helpful or not. Would love to hear from you.


Share on Google Plus
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments:

Post a Comment